Monday, April 26, 2010

Tested :Sloth

I think I am in love with grasshoppers,lizards and beautiful Cockroaches.Maybe sleepless nights and annoying summer have changed me and my behaviour.I am just thinking,thinking and thinking of various issues like Big Bang theory to BBMP elections. Since completing my graduation, I have become lazy .Laziness is all over me, I have become as lazy as sloth,maybe a Chronic laziness or getting Feelings of laziness, its just that laziness has conquered my body.Chemicals would have made my body worse like petrol addictive,embalming fluid,toilet cleaner,nail polish remover,car exhaust fumes,rat poison,gas chamber poison,These substances in a smoke form would have damaged my lungs and would have made me weak.Sometimes I feel I am insomniac , and sometimes i feel I am Spartacus or Maybe a Locust. Sometimes also think I have lost my mind. Where is my thought, perception, memory, emotion, will and imagination?I've to study Noology.
Last three months of my life is just been a replay.Same routine is happening everyday.Sometimes feel I am stuck in a circle.
Positive side of last three months of my life is seeing lots of movies, reading and writing.Movies actually makes my day.Its exiting to see 1960's classic with a orange juice. I like the combination. I do remember permutations and combination is school,but i am weak in maths.Even though i was weak in maths i used to like algebra because there was "bra" in it.There is one time in my Algebra classwork i had written as "Algebrassiere Classwork". I had to meet principle but funniest thing is none of my classmates or my maths teacher didn't have a clue unless and until i was caught by an English teacher named Geethamani.
There were lots of memories from school and I have pages and pages written about my school life, its nice to read them now in my lazy days of life.

2 comments: