Thursday, June 24, 2010

Random as always

What would I be?

What i would I be?

who knows ?
do I know?


Random people,Random things,Random images,Random concepts pop out of my brain with dark colored Tea.Tea is always been my company.Happy,sad,mad,broke whatever Tea and smoke is always been there in any circumstances.I Think I am back to Tested positive after a month or so,feels awesome to write something after a month.Randomly,all of sudden,By mistake,Surprisingly I remembered that i want to write some random stuffs.

+ Recently I thought i became a Father.

+ Coffee day in Mysore road,Cold Weather,Random Guy,Victor Bike,super slow,Kannada songs is not Happening  

+ go away or buy me a tea and mild

+ Vijaynagar,so called coarse,bullshit academy but Apple computers 

+ Rain!Rain! are you there?

+ 64,52,52,64,64,52,52,64

+ Hey Jude Dont make it bad take a sad song and make it better

+Drunken Monkey Festival

+ Night at Pit stop

+ Original Satellite with Trees

+ RIPPLE FACTOR!

+ Not seen a movie for a month

+ Orange Night with Namratha

+ CAN

+ Going Abroad almost into pieces

STUCK! RELEASE ME from so many random things and I peace out doing what should i do. Can i Borrow a Camera? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment